In today’s world, the quest for natural beauty has taken on a new dimension. Women are seeking more and more ways to enhance their appearance while maintaining a natural look and feel. In this vein, the desire for natural looking boobs through breast augmentation has gained momentum. More individuals are looking to boost their confidence and improve their appearance without drawing unnecessary attention.
Up ahead, we’ll explore how to achieve the most natural looking breast augmentation for your body shape, frame, and style. We’ll talk about what to avoid to prevent an artificial appearance as well as steps to ensure you’re making the right choice for your transformation.
Can You Achieve Natural Looking Breasts With Implants?
The answer is a resounding yes. Advances in surgical techniques and implant technology have made it possible to achieve natural looking breasts through breast augmentation.
From anatomical breast implants and round implants to silicone breast implants and saline implants, today we offer a variety of implant shapes, sizes, and profiles. This allows us to tailor each breast augmentation procedure to the individual.
We’ll take advantage of your unique anatomy and use your desired outcome as a basis for our approach. Proper placement and an artistic eye during surgery can result in naturally shaped breast implants that enhance your appearance without looking obviously augmented.
What Can Make Breast Implants Look Fake?
Creating natural breasts through your breast augmentation procedure is an art and takes planning.
First, it’s important to know which approaches may lead to an unnatural appearance. Here are some things to avoid and key considerations to keep in mind:
- Your frame should always be the starting point. Choosing implants in a cup size that is too large for your frame can create an artificial look.
- Incorrect placement can result in unnatural results. Implants positioned too high or too far apart can contribute to an unnatural appearance.
- Symmetry is a must. Implants that are not balanced properly can result in an uneven or unnatural look.
- Visible ripples are never good. Thin breast tissue can make implant ripples visible, impacting the natural look. When breast tissue and skin is thinner, submuscular breast implant placement may be best.
- Most natural breasts do not have an overly round shape. Super round shaped implants can lead to an unnatural contour. Most natural breasts have a less full upper pole.
How to Ensure the Most Natural Looking Breast Augmentation Results
Achieving natural looking breast augmentation involves collaboration between you and your surgeon. Here’s what you can do:
- Focus on communication. Clearly communicate your goals, preferences, and concerns with your surgeon. Show them pictures of what you want.
- Take your time choosing implants. Choose implants that align with your body proportions and desired outcome.
- Engage in the try-on session. Participate in a sizing session to visualize how different implants may look and feel.
- Choose a surgeon with experience. Select a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in natural breast augmentation.
- Create a customized approach. Work with your surgeon to create a personalized surgical plan that considers your unique anatomy.
What if I Want to Change My Implants in the Future?
Life changes, and so can your preferences. If you wish to change your breast implant style over time or get rid of your implants altogether, you have many options available:
- Opt for implant removal: If you decide to remove your implants altogether, most breasts will return to their pre-augmentation size, though you may experience some natural aging changes such as more sagging.
- Change your implant size with revision surgery: If you want to adjust your implant size, a revision surgery can replace implants with larger or smaller ones.
- Choose adjustable implants: Some implants are adjustable post-surgery, allowing for size changes through a non-surgical process.
- Consider augmentation alternatives: If you decide implants are no longer for you, alternatives like a breast lift or a fat transfer augmentation can be explored.
Where Can I Get a Natural Looking Breast Augmentation Near Me?
Not all plastic surgeons specialize in natural looking breast augmentation surgery. If you’re looking for natural looking breast implants and you live in the Houston, TX area, look no further than Dr. Ashley Steinberg,
As a respected and experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Steinberg is committed to helping her patients achieve the results they desire. We invite you to reach out and book a consultation to discuss your goals and explore how Dr. Steinberg can help you achieve the enhanced yet natural look you want.
What to Expect at Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
We understand that your desire for natural looking results is of the utmost importance when considering breast augmentation. Our goal is to enhance your beauty in a way that boosts your confidence without sacrificing authenticity.
All plastic surgery procedures require a consultation appointment. During your breast augmentation consultation, you can anticipate a personalized and in-depth discussion focused on your goals for achieving a subtle, yet enhanced appearance.
Dr. Steinberg will discuss your expectations with you; examine the natural shape of your breasts; show you natural looking breast augmentation before and after photos; and talk with you about types of implants, optimal incision placement, and more. This dialogue serves as the foundation for tailoring your breast augmentation journey according to your unique preferences.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Consultation
If you’re looking for a more natural looking breast augmentation, please reach out to us today to schedule your consultation appointment with board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ashley Steinberg.
Let Dr. Steinberg and her team help you become the best version of yourself, naturally.